Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seasons

Well, it's been 5 weeks since my last post and really nothing has changed. I am still actively looking for a job. There are a plethora of jobs I've applied for but I've only received one response which turned out to be a dead end. Either I'm way less qualified than I thought, or everyone is posting and not hiring. I suspect it's the latter.

Those of you who know me well, know that I LOVE the heat and sunshine. The Northwest is certainly not known for those. Right now the deciduous trees are changing and despite the cold, I find that it's worth it to be chilly just to enjoy the brilliant colors. This epiphany made me think about seasons in my life that I struggle through, but then something comes along that I can find beauty in, and I forget about the hardship. God orchestrates things perfectly, doesn't He?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've been tagged! Check out my blog!